Wednesday

Officially 20!

As of now...I'm officially




20 years old!




Gone is the teenage hood and I'm no longer a teenager.
Now I am beginning my journey as a young adult!
I'm still youthful & energetic...
But still; there is a lot more to learn...
Cause experience & education doesn't stop!
As it is a life long lesson & journey =)
I started off my day (as the clock strike 12:00 am)
with a phone call from my best girlfriend wishing me
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS AGNES YONG!
I was so surprise and happy cause
I did not realize it is the day of my birthday already...
as I was in my darling's house preparing for
Chinese New Year (coincidently fall on the same day of my birthday =p)
and she (Julia Chaw) is the first to wish me...Thanks babe!

My darling was the second person to wish me
(after hearing the conversation between me and Julia!)
and he gave me this for my birthday gift...




A Cultured Pearl Pendant

Have a nice day people!
Going to watch the fireworks & fire crackers...

No comments:

Post a Comment