Wednesday

Gone Case!

I fall sick again!
Just recovered last two weeks!
How great is that?! GOSH!!!
I feel cold and warm at certain times. I even felt cold when having two thick blanket on top of me and the fan is NOT even SWITCH ON!
My throat is giving me this terrible pain as it is quite swollen according to the doctor.
And I keep having this headache and it make me sort of spinning but actually in reality NOT!
O God please help me!

My wedding is not far away...
I will be a dead meat by then and looking like a zombie if I keep falling sick again from this day forward till my wedding day!

God,
Please heal me, God.
Please keep me healthy and strong Lord.
I uphold myself to you, Abba Father.
Take this pain away O Lord.
Protect me from harms way and I cast away the spell of the devils' doing unto Your hand, Father.
In Jesus name I pray,
Amen! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment